Theses emails SPAM are sent from a botnet (check the mails headers), im not responsible of theses spam emails.
Someone is probably trying to get the site blacklisted or to get bad reputation (called this “a Joe Job” – see : http://blog.dynamoo.com/2013/08/malekalcom-joe-job.html ).
From the August 19, an other campaign :
The August 11, they tried to get my website blacklisted using hacked website : https://www.malekal.com/2013/08/12/en-reveton-go-now-by-hacked-website/
How to handle this email SPAM campaign ?
The best way is to create a filter message that send automatically the spam emails to the trash.
A rule that say “when a www.malekal.com is in the body, send the email to the trash”.
The process depends of your email client – see thoses links bellow to create the filter message rule :
- Gmail : https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579?hl=en
- Yahoo! Mail : http://help.yahoo.com/tutorials/mmail/mmail/mm_filter1.html
- Hotmail : http://www.askdavetaylor.com/create_incoming_mail_filters_msn_live_hotmail_revised.html
- Outlook : http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/manage-email-messages-by-using-rules-HA010355682.aspx
- Thunderbird : http://en.flossmanuals.net/thunderbird/filters/
How to help to stop this Email spam campaign ?
- Get the message header of your email spam : https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22454?hl=en
- Contact me using this form : https://www.malekal.com/2011/03/04/me-contacter/
- Give the contentof the message header.
I will report the spam at Spamcop.
If you are computer sawy, you can report to spamcop directly.
Message headers example :
Received: from 220.127.116.11 (localhost [xxx.xxx.12.103])
by mail.fullspectrumia.com (IceWarp 9.2.1) with SMTP id RKO35857
for <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Mon, 05 Aug 2013 19:34:57 -0700
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (andrew@email@example.com)
by xxx.xxx.12.103 with ESMTPA; Tue, 6 Aug 2013 09:35:00 +0700
Subject: Virus Gendarmerie
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 09:29:22 +0700
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=1.00 required=5.40 tests=MISSING_MID=1.00,BAYES_40=0.00 version=3.2.1
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.1 (1.0) on mail.fullspectrumia.com
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 130805-2, 08/05/2013), Inbound message